Stuck at home and need some exercises
When you are stuck at home and indoors with kids it may seem hard to get your exercise done.
Its really not! Here are a few ways you can be active right at home.
10 Ways To Be Active At Home
- Push ups on the kitchen bench while cooking dinner.
- Do 20 calf raises on the stairs.
- 10 squats every time you visit the powder room.
- Sit-ups during the ads or for a whole episode of Peppa Pig!
- Try some Pull ups under the dining table for giggles with the kids.
- Dips on an ottoman.
- Step ups onto a chair.
- Lunges down the hall.
- Jumping Jacks through the ads.
- Put on some music and dance like crazy.
There's a raft of things I've done at home with little or no equipment. I guess the key is to use your imagination and to keep moving..
Do you have any tips to share on being active at home?
You might also like: